Stratus Aircraft Services Inc. is a maintenance facility that is certified with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) under Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) Part 145 and is engaged in the maintenance, preventive maintenance, inspection, and alteration of aircraft. Our FAA Certificate Number is 4TRR625C.
Stratus Aircraft Services Inc. (Stratus MRO) is an MRO and manufacturing center that specializes in aircraft maintenance, modification, maintenance support, inspection for commercial, military, regional, business, and transport. We have earned a global reputation for repair quality, dependable turnaround times and competitive pricing.
Our goal at Stratus is to have a healthy, successful company that is a leader in customer service and that has a loyal customer following. Our objective is to ensure that our customer gets a quality product by performing high quality safe and efficient on time maintenance. We want our customer to feel confident that they are receiving a quality product.
• Experienced Management Team - Our staff has numerous years in the maintenance field, from being technicians, to upper management.
• Client Service - Ability to respond to the clients and anticipate their needs.
• Thoroughness - Sees to it that one's own and others' work is accurate and complete. Works with diligence and care and ensures all commitments are fulfilled.
• An organization, no matter how well designed, is only as good as the people who live and work in it.
• Start with good people, lay out the rules, communicate with your employees, motivate them and reward them. If you do all those things effectively, you can't miss.
Dr. Mark Liker, CEO
Dr. Liker, is a seasoned leader and manager with over 15 years of experience in running a variety of corporate entities and managing highly complex processes. After obtaining his undergraduate degree in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering with a minor in feedback control and industrial automation from Princeton University, Dr. Liker was employed as an investment banker for Union Bank of Switzerland performing equity research, corporate finance and project and lease finance. During this 4-year period time he also completed the rigorous examinations for and garnered the title of Chartered Financial Analyst. After medical school in NYC and neurosurgery residency at USC, Dr. Liker acquired and restored to profitability Modern Diagnostics, one of the oldest neurophysiology companies in the US and founded and grew California Neurosurgical Institute a premier leader for neurosurgical services in Ventura, Los Angeles and Kern Counties. Dr. Liker has been a practicing neurosurgeon and professor at University of Southern California, and rated top 1% in US neurosurgery by US News and World Report. He will be reducing his clinical workload in order to focus on the management and growth of Stratus.